The new Compost Tea Sprayer50 is ideal for compost tea applications on sports fields, estates, school/park playing fields and other turf/ornamental landscapes.
Featuring the same engineering as our popular Compost Tea Sprayer20, the Sprayer50 pump provides solution delivery at a higher volume and lower pressure, with a greater capacity for larger particulate matter often found in natural products like compost tea. The Sprayer50 also features a standard collapsible spray boom.
Ideal for mounting on UTVs and Cushman-type vehicles, the Compost Tea Sprayer50 is convenient and portable with capacity to cover up to two acres of turf, ornamentals and agricultural crops per tankful. The Skid Mount base includes handles for easy positioning and a snap pin quick-connection for easy on/off of the spray boom. The Sprayer50 application gun comes standard with two nozzles—one for drenching, and one that is adjustable for misting and directing streams from 10 to 15 feet. Trailer Mount or 3-Point Hitch Mount versions available.
- Collapsible spray boom
- Custom designed for compost tea use
- Ideal for turf and ornamental landscape applications
- Quick-connect 12 volt battery connection
- Clear view hose assists thorough component cleaning
- Two spray gun nozzles included provide range of application options
- 50 gallon UV stabilized tank
- 6–9 foot expandable spray boom with five nozzles
- Heavy duty powder-coated frame
- 12 volt 3 gpm low pressure diaphragm pump
- 30 foot clear hose and spray gun with two nozzle options
- Inline 50 mesh filter included
- Weight: 225 pounds/102 kilos
- Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 43 inches/122 x 102 x 109 centimeters
- Requires 12 volt battery (not included)
Skid Mount, rear view. Four handles allow easy positioning.
Trailer Mount or 3-Point Hitch Mount
Call for price and availability, 541-343-8727.
Domestic and international shipping and handling charges will be quoted upon receipt of your order.
Should any merchandise be unavailable when you order, the item(s) will
be placed on back order and scheduled for delivery as soon as possible.
If you do not wish to receive delayed shipments, please contact Customer
Service at 541.343.8727 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. PST (Pacific
Standard Time). If you are completely unsatisfied with the product(s)
you receive, we will accept returned merchandise within 30 days from the
purchase date for a 15% restocking fee. Please note, you will be
responsible for return shipping charges. Please carefully package the
item(s) to avoid damage and return to our warehouse at: Growing
Solutions, 1702 W. 2nd Ave., Suite B, Eugene, OR 97402
If your merchandise arrived damaged, please contact Customer Service
within five (5) business days at email@example.com or by phone
at 541.343.8727 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. PST (Pacific Standard
Time). Please keep all packaging materials and merchandise in the
original box. If the item can be replaced, you will be sent a
replacement within 2–3 business days following the damage report.
Please check again for updated product Reviews or submit your Review by email